Know the saying “Don’t miss the forest for the trees”? You have surely come across it.
Here’s some forest-for-the-trees questions we get regularly in the satsang.
- Did Ravana really have 10 heads?
- Is there really a heaven and a hell?
- Are there really 7 worlds above and below?
- Did Krishna really explain the Gita to Arjuna on the battlefield? What were the others doing then?
- Did Rama really cross over to Lanka by walking on floating rocks put together by monkeys?
- Did Ravana actually fly to India?
- Is it possible that the Vishwaroopa darshanam actually happened?
- How did Creation happen?
All of these are amazing questions. However, even the most amazing answers to these questions will not help us transform ourselves and progress on the spiritual path.
When the real transformation begins (work selflessly as worship, i.e. karma yoga), the questions will automatically fall away.