As mentioned yesterday, today’s and tomorrow’s posts will contain some gems from the amazing book 6 Months to Live (available here).
- When some people are faced with a life-threatening illness, they lose all hope and wither away. True strength of character is seen when death is faced eye to eye without blinking, without questioning, without self-pity.
- “Not everything that is faced, can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”
- We talk about angels in disguise…. What disguise? Here was an angel incarnate, whom God had sent to look after us in those trying times.
- The above vacations and participation in various family events just proves that cancer is not THE END of everything. You can almost go about your routine life with positivity and enthusiasm.
- Moving on is the best tribute you can give your most loved one who is no longer with you in person.
Concluded tomorrow, with some more gems!Leave a Comment