Thank you for paying the 100 dollar fee. Here is your secret mantra. Do NOT share it with anyone. Repeat it 10,000 times every day for 1 month. You will get whatever you want, guaranteed.
“Nommm Oleem Nleem Sring Eringaa Ninpaa Szzuuupaaa Elaraaum”
Exciting? Want to try it?
Spirituality is way too often associated with voodoo and mumbo jumbo and the arcane. For good reason though. Because the good ol’, and the plain and simple, just won’t sell.
We can wear a monk’s robes and go to the Himalayas to meditate. But if the mind and senses aren’t under control, mosquito bites will be just as irritating there, as they are right here at home.
What then is spirituality in its essence? A few ideas:
- Living only in the now, forever!
- Accepting and revelling in the circumstances, however hard that might be.
- Not just living in, but also embracing, uncertainty.
- Living in the world, without being affected by it (which means not worrying about the neighbour who has a bigger house and a better car!).
- Maintaining a balance, in everything.
- Our minds do not control us, we control our minds. Which means consciously putting 1/2/3/4/5 into practise.
If we do this, then we need no mumbo jumbo. No 100$ fees. No first letters of the above mantra.Leave a Comment