Just a few lovely takeaways from The Real Chanakya! (a book published by a Dheeraj Publications, and it does not name an author)
- The tongue is the greatest war monger. Silence is another name for tolerance, and a guarantee for peace.
- There is no question of putting faith in a bad friend. Even a good friend should be kept away from your personal and business secrets. These secrets can be used against you anytime.
- One must always assess oneself frequently. This practice will help the person take corrective actions in time to avoid any crisis.
- Troubles should be feared till they don’t come in front of us. Make efforts to avert them. But if they come, forget fear, and fight instead.
- A frank person can’t be a cheat because cheating needs secrecy and double talk. Polite talking needs cleverness cultivated through education.
Some more brilliant Chanakya thoughts tomorrow!1 Comment