- live on the pavement, with no roof over your head?
- walk 50 kilometres daily in search of water?
- skip 1 or more meals a day because you don’t have the money for it?
- have no formal education because your folks couldn’t afford it?
- grow up as an orphan in an orphanage a substantial part of your early life?
- test positive for a terminal illness?
- enter this world with a devastating physical disability?
- immigrate to another country in an overcrowded boat with no possessions whatsoever?
- live in the centre of a war zone with no visibility of survival?
Then why are we sad today?
Even many of those who experience such adversities manage to be happy.
Be forever happy now!