A simple but important blog post to ring in the new year. Here are five things for me to work on, so as to get the best from 2021.
- Every day, all day, be happy and grateful for everything we already have. Success, money, fame will come automatically.
- Zero compromise on health (i.e. proper nutrition and exercise) – for if there’s one thing an invisible virus from 2020 has taught us, it is that without a fit body and mind, everything else is pointless.
- Give / donate / help generously and selflessly. This is the only way to purify the mind and intellect. (Why? Because it removes the notion of ego / i-i-i)
- Join a satsang and / or actively participate in one. Repeatedly dunking the mind in scriptural knowledge as guided by the Guru and applying it in our lives will fast track our spiritual transformation.
- Enjoy every single moment, and look at every stumbling block as an opportunity to improve. As they say, there are no failures, only lessons.
Are these easy to follow? Do you have other things you would like to focus on? Would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below. All the best for 2021!