Here’s another shock and awe post. You know the drill by now. So let’s get right into them jaw-droppers.
- The soul is permanent, body is not. All our problems belong to the body. You are the soul, not the body. So why worry?
- When the child is born, do not worry about how to enrol her in Harvard. Worrying about end results drain you.
- Rituals are necessary and serve a lot of purpose. But merely performing them with no understanding of purpose or having the knowledge of Reality, cleanliness of mind doesn’t take place.
- World is dukhaalayam and ashaashvatam – sorrowful and impermanent.
- An exalted focus on life gives you dedication and cuts off all distractions.
What incredible thoughts for self-improvement!