Giving is living, and so more gems from Swami Vivekananda are below:
1. None is there that will not be compelled, in the long run, to give up everything.
2. And the more one struggles against this law, the more miserable one feels.
3. It is because we dare not give, because we are not resigned enough to accede to this grand demand of nature, that we are miserable.
4. The forest is gone, but we get heat in return. The sun is taking up water from the ocean, to return it in showers.
5. You are a machine for taking and giving: you take, in order to give.
We are machines for giving, isn’t this an outstanding perspective?! Concluded tomorrow…