This is a continuation of the Shock and Awe post from a few days ago. The premise is simple. We only learn when we are shocked or surprised by information – either new, or presented in a different manner. Here are some more such outstanding examples from my Guru’s unparalleled Amazing Simple Gita (life-changing free download!).
- It is not the CEO that reaches the Lord. Anyone who is unattached to his position, work, reaches.
- If your subordinate is promoted, feel good. No need to resign! (Why?, because “be even minded in success and failure. Evenness of mind is only called yoga.”)
- A never ending need, curdles into greed – without our knowledge. Hence our misery.
- Seek refuge in equipoise of mind. When this is practised, you seek neither fame, nor wealth nor acceptance from others.
- If you do not feel lost or dejected, but feel calm, you have become a yogi.
Aren’t these just mind blowing? So practical. What profundity! Now time to put these into action, step by step, as much as possible.